About Columbia Care
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products and related services, with licenses in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care operates 130 facilities including 99 dispensaries and 31 cultivation and manufacturing facilities, including those under development. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the U.S. and now delivers industry-leading products and services to both the medical and adult-use markets. In 2021, the company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. The company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
The Wholesale Account Representative (the “Representative”) at Columbia Care will work with the Director, Wholesale to win and manage general accounts. The position is responsible for maintaining partnerships and managing relationships. The Representative will partner closely with local business leaders and focus on sales for our major brands to increase market penetration. The Representative must understand the sales process, have superb interpersonal skills, and develop a thorough knowledge of the cannabis space specific to our markets. Imperative to the success of this role is working as a collaborative member of the team, as well as the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment where systems and processes are continuously evolving.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Winning and maintaining general accounts
- Managing relationships with vendors and customers
- Partnering with local business leaders and marketing teams to fulfill goals
- Facilitating processes for local B2B sales-related tasks
- Maintaining pricing and cost analysis for reporting
- Submitting sales orders accurately and on-time for approval and to the production facility for fulfillment
- Developing and distributing our brand
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field preferred
- 1+ years sales experience. Experience in cannabis or wholesale flower preferred
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Experience with distributor management and contract/vendor negotiation
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and CRM (customer relationship management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner with limited direction
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
Travel %: 20
FLSA status: Exempt
Additional Abilities Required:
This job operates in both an office and field setting, requiring mobility between locations and the routine use of a computer and other standard office equipment. The ability to lift or move up to 5 pounds, bend, reach, and perform manual tasks may also be required.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.