Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside_, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Wellness Advisor of Sunnyside_ Newark, OH will be responsible for advising customers (recreational, medicinal and caregivers) in selecting the proper cannabis products for their needs and act as an ambassador of the company's mission to normalize, professionalize and revolutionize cannabis. You will use your customer service, product knowledge and adherence to state compliance regulations to ensure a best-in-class experience. Wellness Advisors are responsible for the customer lifecycle from check-in to consultation, order fulfillment to checkout. In this role, compliance with applicable state and company regulations will be at the forefront of all tasks.
At Sunnyside, we believe the employee experience is paramount to all. With a strong focus on training, development, diversity and authenticity, our employees experience both personal and professional growth. As a Wellness Advisor, you will have:
- The opportunity to learn fundamental cannabis product knowledge & industry compliance standards.
- The training to navigate different customer interactions and circumstances.
- A unique sales experience leading with a consultative & personalized approach.
- Experience in a dynamic role that combines problem solving, inventory management, teamwork, technical skills, and customer service!
WHO YOU ARE
- You are energetic, possess strong interpersonal skills and work well with others. Collaboration is key to our team's success!
- You enjoy people! Consulting our customers, listening to their needs and providing an exceptional experience is vital to achieving customer loyalty.
- You are resilient and agile! You use challenges as opportunities to acquire or master skills!
- You hold yourself to a high level of integrity. In an industry that is highly regulated, we trust in our employee's commitment to always do the right thing.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Greet customers, ensuring a best-in-class experience.
- Build customer relationships by asking questions about and listening attentively to customer needs, fostering a welcoming and reassuring environment.
- Assist customers in product selection through education of different cannabis products and their varying impact on the human body.
- Apply effective selling and cross-selling techniques to build baskets.
- Verify proper documentation and ID for customers.
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of orders being dispensed to customers in a timely fashion.
- Label and package customer orders.
- Perform accurate cash handling in the company's Point of Sale system, following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the state regulatory agency and the standards set by Company.
- Perform routine inventory counts of all products.
- Ensure product stock is organized and meets compliance regulations.
- Assist managers with organizing sales floor merchandise and product displays.
- Ensure security measures and safety compliance in the store according to Company SOPs.
- Assist in keeping the store an organized and clean environment for customers and team
- Escalate any employee or customer issues to management.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service; retail or hospitality experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner.
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance).
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Agile Methodology
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service