About Perfect Harvest
Join an industry leading cultivator at the forefront of cannabis production. We utilize modern methods and technology to produce a superior product more effectively and consistently than ever before. Perfect Harvest LLC is a leading operations-as-a-service provider in the cannabis industry that focuses primarily on cannabis cultivation in four states and counting. We design, operate, and consult for facilities across the country and pride ourselves on working alongside industry leaders. We are seeking driven, detail oriented, and positive individuals to join our team. Join our team today to experience personal growth and career opportunities in an expanding industry!
We are looking for a VP of Operations to lead the execution of our overall operational and platform strategy in our production sites across the US. We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented leader who is passionate about empowering, developing, and managing our teams. The VP of Operations will deliver world class production capabilities in a fast-paced and growing organization and participate in overall business planning and innovation with the executive team. The VP of Operations must be able to engage our production employees around the company’s vision and operating platform for the company and effectively manage and develop our company culture.
- Implement and collaborate in the development Perfect Harvest’s proprietary operating system across our national footprint of large-scale indoor cultivation facilities
- Refine and deliver on the long-term operations strategy to drive standardization of operations across our footprint and drive strong cultural engagement across all teams to the broader company plan
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with the executive team to keep Perfect Harvest on the cutting edge of production
- Drive strong engagement and performance of the production sites and alignment with the corporate teams through strong vision, prioritization, and communication
- Mange the culture at each production site and ensure that the voice of operations and our employees is heard as decisions are made around brands, new products, acquisitions, etc.
- Provide leadership and guidance on capital projects, including automation, site expansions and new site builds
- Advise the Executive team on opportunities and risks associated with operations decisions, product decisions and capital projects
- Develop a continuous improvement mindset in the organization to drive our safety, quality and productivity initiatives
- Instill a mindset of compliance to ensure that our actions never put our licenses at risk.
- Develop, update, and manage operation’s strategic and annual operating budgets in partnership with finance and ensure alignment of investments to company priorities
- Ensure departmental compliance with policies and procedures as required
- Collaborate and seek alignment with the Executive team to ensure all key stakeholders align to operational initiatives
Required Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or business administration + MBA or MS preferred
- 10+ years of senior operational leadership experience required with a minimum of 5+ years of multi-site production leadership experience
- Leadership experience in consumer packaged goods space strongly preferred
- Experience in lean manufacturing principles strongly preferred
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills demonstrated by previous professional success
- Strong understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations with a proven track record of using data analysis, business management software, and performance metrics to drive decision making
- Experience developing a comprehensive operations strategy within a manufacturing environment
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Ability to explain complex operations concepts in simple terms
- Strong organizational abilities and can manage multiple workstreams at once
- Strong people and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess key leaderships qualities including integrity, accountability, empathy, humility, resilience, vision, and influence
- Ability to inspire teams to do things the never thought they could do
- Be a reliable role model for the teams, bringing a positive attitude day in and day out and setting an example
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
Perfect Harvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k offered after initial probation period