Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside\*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Vice President, HR Shared Services is responsible for leading and managing activities for the HR Service Center, HR Analytics and HR Information Systems teams. This position will be responsible for building and implementing the overall Service Center strategies. This leader will provide leadership, planning, and management for the development of a service center and facilitate efficient HR operations to meet current and future business needs.
The HR Shared Services organization is accountable for responding to HR-related inquiries from managers, employees, and HR Business Partners, processing transactional support for HR functions, and championing continuous HR processes improvements.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Implement a National Employee Services model: Design and implement a centralized employee support delivery model, delivering HR support and interactions to employees across key moments in the employee lifecycle in a unified, consistent, compliant manner.
- Partner closely with HRBPs and leaders across the HR team to assess existing programs, processes, and practices and identify opportunities to centralize and improve HR service delivery
- Define an end-to-end roadmap and governance model enabling the transition of work into the shared services team. Own training, documentation, success metrics, and improvements of the work
- Identify opportunities with regional partners to improve or tweak processes for local relevance or requirements
- As a member of the HR team, participates in setting HR Shared Services strategy, maintaining and communicating HR governance, and measuring and communicating success measures.
- Create and implement short term and long-term plans that drive ongoing operational, efficiency and customers/employee experience improvements.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a strong functional team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, performance management, team building and succession planning.
- Works with HR leaders to ensure alignment and implementation of workforce strategies, actively leveraging metrics and analytics where appropriate.
- Monitors and analyzes HR Shared Services metrics to ensure the team is meeting service level agreements.
- Partners with the Strategic HR Partners and Centers of Expertise to develop and implement HR policies and programs.
- Actively participates in and provides subject matter expertise for HR programs redesign and/or special projects that involve the HR Shared Services organization.
- Ensures effective HR service delivery and drives continual improvement; ensures activities leverage best practices, are coordinated, and focus on achieving desired results in alignment with the organization's strategy.
- Maintains strong vendor relationship and execution of various compliance topics, including, but not limited to, labor law posters, I9s and unemployment and income verifications.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree and 15+ years of proven experience in Human Resources and Benefits in particular, with a minimum of 5 years' experience with designing and implementing HR Shared Services
- A desire to be part of a high-growth, transformational company that is setting the standard in professionalizing the Cannabis industry
- Proven ability to manage a high performing team
- Strong communicator and team player
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Manufacturing and retail experience a plus.
Cresco Labs requires that all corporate employees be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before September 30, 2021. If you are offered and accept a position, you will be required to prove your vaccination status prior to when your employment begins. If you require a medical or religious accommodation with regard to vaccination, please let us know once you receive an offer of employment (if applicable).
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.