Valhall Flwr is a new upcoming cannabis facility located in the Okanagan Valley. We are looking to build a successful and reliable team for our facility for multiple positions. We have a standard cultivation license and Federal Medical Sales License. We will be selling premium dried cannabis to other licensed producers across Canada (B2B) and licensed Medical Patients. One of our future goals is to export premium dried cannabis to Europe and other Countries.
We are currently look for Trimming team members. If you can faithfully come to work with a positive attitude and good work ethic, please apply.
Cannabis Trimming Team Members
Successful candidates will be onboarded to obtain many opportunities to provide the preferred hand trimming method of service to our client's final cultivated product.
Key Roles & Responsibilities (Others may be assigned as required):
· Harvest and hand trimming of cannabis plants
· Inspect finished product to ensure quality highest standards are met
· Make sure workspaces are cleaned and prepped in accordance with facility standards
· Learn and maintain working knowledge of the facilities standard operating procedures (S.O.P's) and policies to ensure safety and quality of production.
Qualifications & requirements:
· Prior experience working with cannabis plants, specifically hand trimming
· Ability to adapt to changing, fast paced environments
. Operates with a high-level of efficiency
. Passion for producing high quality work
. Ability to work independently and as a team
· Strong attention to detail
· Working knowledge or understanding of Good Production Practices, considered an asset.
. Motivation to follow standard procedures and partake in research and development strategies
· Flexible schedule
. Ability to help build and contribute to a welcoming and inclusive company culture
· Reliable means of transportation is required
. Ultimately eager to learn and improve themselves
The facility and property in non-smoking
Experience in necessary
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Greenhouse & Nursery Workers: 1 year (preferred)