Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Treasury Analyst contributes to Curaleaf's success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects. The Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily treasury activities including, but not limited to: assessment of liquidity and cash positions, reconciling and analyzing all previous day cash flows, review and initiation of ACH and wire payments
- Support risk management and fraud initiatives including the daily ACH and check positive pay process
- Resolve banking issues with internal and external contacts in a timely manner
- Analyze all banking fees and propose procedures for continuous improvement opportunities
- Recommends and implements process improvement to treasury reporting and analytics
- Implement and maintain controls and procedures to ensure compliance with Company policies and internal controls. Includes maintaining proper audit-trail documentation
- Special Projects and reporting as assigned
- Assist in implementing new banking services/features
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years treasury experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Positive attitude and willingness to assist others as needed
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Organized, focused, and strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and solve problems
- Ability to work independently
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hiring range for this position is $69,000.00 - $84,000.00 per year.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.