**LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
**LeafLink seeks a Training & Knowledge Sr. Specialist to oversee our self-service help center, turning it into and maintaining it as the epicenter of knowledge and truth for our customers, partners, and internal teams. We are looking for a customer content champion. This Strategist will be a key teammate in growing customer adoption and delight through thoughtful and engaging educational tools and resources.
This role is content-focused with some project management work in facilitating cross-team inputs for Knowledge Center projects. At times, you will be creating content quickly to support the customer enablement needs of a fast-paced organization. You’ll also build out the internal processes to ensure a structured content request process. You’ll own the long-term strategy for content consistency and development.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity is proactive and able to balance multiple work streams at the same time. You have exceptional follow-through. You’re passionate about the key role customer enablement plays in the pursuit of a world-class customer service organization. You’re also flexible and adaptable, creating content for customers within a fast-paced environment of continuous product updates. You also see the incredible value that the right content can bring to solving customer pain points throughout their customer journey. You have a background in distilling complex and technical information into content that informs and inspires action.
This is a new role within Onboarding and Support and reflects LeafLink’s commitment to providing our customers the tools they need for success.
- Lead all content development that enables the delivery of clear and relevant information to our customers through our Zendesk Help Center.
- Collaborate with Product, Support, Sales, Customer Engagement, and Marketing to translate product features and updates to compelling and useful content for our customers.
- Gain a thorough understanding of LeafLink’s platforms, services, and workflows to produce content for feature workflows as well as best practices within the functionality.
- Own KPIs of total updates and effectiveness of communications. Set KPIs that effectively measure and reflect the impact and achieved results associated with the ongoing release of content.
- Conduct routine and ad hoc reviews and reporting regarding effectiveness and adoption of training resources.
- Report delivery against project goals and report KPIs to Director of Client Experience.
- Ensure the KC is updated within required timeframes to serve as a source of truth and knowledge sharing.
- Review inputs across Support, Engagement, and internal team requests to unearth unmet needs and gaps where further customer training and enablement is required. Build the resources to fill those gaps.
- Ensure content reflects messaging guidelines and style guides.
- Understand how to measure and optimize the quality and usefulness of content and content types across the platform.
- Recommend innovation within our approach such as adoption of new training tools and technologies.
- 3+ years of content creation for customers of a technical platform.
- 3+ years owning and managing Help Center reporting KPIs.
- Experience using Zendesk Guide.
- Experience using QuickTime or other video recorders for training and overviews.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Background in highly collaborative roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.