We are an innovative, fully-vertical cannabis company recognized for shattering stereotypes and setting new standards within the cannabis industry. With a focus on consumer education and staff training, we are working to change the perceptions of cannabis. From the thoughtfully curated collection of products down to the modern, strategic layouts of each location, every detail is designed with the customer experience in mind. We believe that each and every customer deserves to be treated with compassion backed with expertise and appreciation.
Our most important asset is our people. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that promotes engagement, teamwork, and the continued opportunity for development through the empowerment of our people.
We believe in setting the standard by providing our customers with carefully curated products and high-performing, knowledgeable team members to ensure a quality experience with every interaction.
By being transparent and treating everyone with respect, we can focus on what really matters to us as a company: our team and our customers.
We take ownership of our work and honor our commitments. We are proud of our accomplishments and recognize our failures by reinforcing the “we” in our efforts and removing the “they”.
We believe in cultivating growth in all that we do, from the growth of our business to the personal and professional growth and enrichment of our teams.
Job Department: Sales
Reports to: VP of Sales
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Territory Sales Manager will be a pivotal member of our fast-growing sales team. Is responsible for cultivating relationships, identifying new opportunities, and growing the existing sales book of business. The Territory Manager should have a customer service centric, consultative approach to each client.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospects, presents, and opens new business opportunities.
- Provides a consultative approach to upsell and cross-sell company sales portfolio.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management.
- Collaborates with the leadership and marketing team to improve market presence in their territory.
- Attends industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and makes productive contact with existing clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to set and achieve short- and long-term goals.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long hours at a time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field OR at least three years of related experience required.
- Proven track record of outside sales experience
- Knowledge of Cannabis preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and verbal communication skills required.
$70000 / year + commission
Medical, dental, vision
Employee discount program
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Urbn Leaf and Harborside provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, citizenship status, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, family medical history or genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Urbn Leaf and Harborside comply with federal and state disability laws and may make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities as required by applicable law. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.