At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Territory Manager to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering service to our current Sporting Goods accounts while continuing to grow our presence in Points of Sweat and Teams. We are looking for someone who has a passion for health, wellness and/or sports, is well organized, can work independently and is a strong communicator. The successful candidate will report to the Company's Head of Powder Sales.
- Handle new and existing hard good accounts in Texas and surrounding States
- Continue to develop our reach in Gyms/Facilities and Points of Sweat
- Manage and grow our current relationships with Texas Highschool Football and US distributor sales teams
- Be a face of the BioSteel Brand when managing and operating our grass routes events
- Manage your time and effort to maximize efficiency with travel budget and trade spend
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to travel and service accounts
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Capable of working in a highly dynamic team environment and welcomes collaboration.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Interest in sports and healthy living
This is a full-time remote role based on the United States.
Canopy Growth offers a wide range of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401k plan, and paid time off.
Pay: $65,000-$76,500 USD
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.