At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
Holistic Industry is seeking to build a team of individuals who like to work from home and travel. The Tech Associate’s primary responsibility is working with teammates to ensure all security systems nationwide meet state regulations. From troubleshooting an IP-based camera, replacing a card reader, or auditing systems and processes, the Tech Associate is tasked with ensuring the security team maintains absolute compliancy. In addition to supporting systems, the Tech Associate will work with other teammates to manage, install, and update security systems.
- Install Security Devices and Complete Systems to include Intrusion Detection, Video Surveillance - CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Work in a team to support and maintain a large-scale nationwide camera, intrusion, and access control system.
- Program and troubleshoot new system installations to ensure proper operation and compliance with state regulations.
- Work closely with and communicate in a professional manner with your teammates and contractors.
- Proper documentation of installation and service issues
- Resolve support tickets in our ticketing system.
- Maintain audit of security systems.
- Execute installation and maintenance activities within planned durations.
- Perform regular testing of security systems and ensure documentation is completed and filed
- Assist onsite security troubleshooting any technical issues
- Be aware of each states regulations and follow up with any changes, updates, or requests from the regulating body
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned, or any reasonable request from any member of management
- Physical Requirements of the Job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions. May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. May include working in tight spaces. Ability to tolerate moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Exposure to long periods of bright lights. Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones. The employee must be able to periodically lift and carry up to 50 pounds, and up to 150 pounds with assistance.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Electronics or Electrician School training preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Mechanically Inclined
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Driver’s License
- United States Work Authorized
- Work from home with travel 50/50. Travel is a MUST - Installations take place in various states.
- Work in various conditions – Indoors/Outdoors and on active construction sites
- Ability to carry and use ladders
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to Learn
- Self-Improvement Mindset