Leafly Is the Leading Legal Cannabis Marketplace In the U.S.
The U.S. cannabis market is exploding! This is your chance to get in on the ground floor!
It’s estimated to hit $130 billion on an annual basis by 2024. It’s already more than half of the U.S. alcohol market, and it’s not even federally legal—yet! Join us in what we believe will be a multi-billion dollar company!
Built as a strain database more than a decade ago, Leafly has played a critical role in legitimizing cannabis use and helping consumers understand the power the plant can play in their own lives. We’ve parlayed our strains expertise to become the largest legal cannabis marketplace in the U.S. market.
Our marketplace brings together consumers, retailers and brands. Consumers are looking for great products near their location for easy pickup or delivery. Retailers want to drive traffic from new and repeat customers to their stores and Brands want to expose their stories and value propositions to customers to grow sales and affinity for their products.
For new and veteran consumers alike, cannabis discovery is a journey, and at Leafly we want every consumer to feel that we are here to support them in that journey so that every time they visit our site or use our app, they can pick up right where they left off and keep going. We will do online what a great dispensary budtender does in person with a well-known customer!
What We Are Looking For In This Role
Leafly is looking for a Technical Program Manager to work with the Integrations Product Team. As a Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing critical programmatic elements to the product’s success, from strategic program execution, to delivery and continuous improvement while monitoring and broadcasting status to stakeholders. You will play a critical role in all phases of the Integrations program including risk mitigation, team accountability, relationship management, internal training, client onboarding and support.
- Provide the required hands-on software development, project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Work with product and business leads to present the technical capabilities of the Leafly APIs to existing and prospective partners.
- Use your expertise in Lean/Agile framework implementation to coach teams on how to execute while facilitating Scrum activities.
- Nuanced in communicating across various levels to help establish buy-in and support.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, QA, Product Managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software development lifecycle on time.
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to program stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, while keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with product management on articulating priorities for roadmaps and engineering scope of work.
- Lead cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensure success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly iterate the program as needed to promote success.
- Leverage technology and innovation to bring continuous improvement to operational processes.
- Channel partner feedback to product management, marketing, engineering and leadership.
- Develop and administer technical documentation supporting our products and platforms.
- Coordinate large-scale communications to internal stakeholders and clients around best practice policies and procedures.
- Partner with product management to help address bugs and other ad hoc operational issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations, Computer Science or Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience in technical program management or product management
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on enterprise API integrations
- Experience managing vendor relationships and working cross functionally with internal and external teams
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously in an environment that moves quickly
- Working experience in Agile/Lean/Scrum frameworks and promoting adoption in small teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, bias towards organization, and highly analytical
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work across multi-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast phase ever changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical languages
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. Prior cannabis convictions are not an automatic disqualifier. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.