Founded in 2017, dutchie is an all-in-one technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis space brings to the world through health and wellness benefits, social justice, and by empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 35+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named to Fast Company’s 10 most innovative companies in North America and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised $253M in funding to date, backed by Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About the Role
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a talented Technical Program Manager to join our Platform team. As a technical leader working with our engineering and product teams, you will play a pivotal role in planning and executing complex projects to meet achieve specific business goals. You will work cross-functionally to understand product and business requirements and collaborate with our engineering teams to design and implement reusable, scalable capabilities to support them.
What You’ll Do...
- Ensure the timely delivery of business value and the efficient use of organizational resources.
- Partner with Business, Product and Engineering leadership to establish a solid understanding of the vision, purpose and expected business benefits of a program.
- Ensure measurable KPIs are defined and aligned to company goals and objectives.
- Manage the program-level decomposition of work across multiple delivery teams.
- Work across organizational boundaries to define program interdependencies and release plans.
- Partner closely with Product teams to execute and deliver programs aligning to product vision and
- program goals, objectives and timelines.
- Drive resolution of program-level issues leveraging scrum-of-scrums as needed. Facilitate executive-level escalations and program-level change management.
- Monitor health of program delivery. Track program-level status, risks, issues and dependencies. Proactively address delivery team impediments. Resolve program-level roadblocks to enable successful program execution.
- Manage program-level communications ensuring stakeholders are informed of roadmap changes, release plans and delivery status. Lead program-level reviews with delivery teams, stakeholders and executive management as required.
- Drive the integration and adoption of agile delivery practices across delivery teams. Facilitate program retrospectives to identify improvement opportunities. Evangelize and integrate desired changes in order to enable continuous improvement.
- Lead by example. Actively coach Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Delivery teams in order to promote successful adoption of agile practices. Cover key management roles as needed to ensure the success of program delivery efforts.
What You Bring...
- You have worked in a program manager role for a minimum of 3 years.
- You have experience organizing multiple teams delivering on software/product development initiatives required. Agile lifecycle management experience preferred.
- You have a track record of managing complex development programs to deliver technical solutions and achieve business results, positively impacting the customer experience.
- You have a strong technical acumen and strong voice of the customer across the program delivery lifecycle.
- Good knowledge of project management process, project management software tools ( SmartSheets, Looker, Confluence), templates and management techniques
- Experience with different software development methodologies including the agile development methodology such as Scrum.
- Success in developing program/project level artifacts to support a major software implementation program with concurrent releases.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.