<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">
Talent Acquisition Manager Job description
Dreamfields is one of the top 5 cannabis companies in the industry through our leading #1 pre-roll brand, Jeeter. The company is very passionate about producing world class marketing, high quality, innovative products, delivering unprecedented customer experiences, having cutting-edge operations and having an amazing company culture & thriving work environment. With over 500+ employees we are proud to be one of the most loved employers in the industry.
Headquartered near Palm Springs, CA the company continues to experience exponential month over month growth as one of the fastest growing companies in the cannabis industry and we have begun our aggressive national expansion to all the legalized cannabis states in the USA. The company is currently expanding and building a 130,000 sqft state of the art facility to meet the demands of the California market and setting up new territories & facilities nationwide.
We are currently hiring a seasoned & experienced Recruitment Manager to lead our expanding the recruitment department, enhancing our current systems and executing aggressive talent acquisition strategies with a key focus on producing results. This is an in-office job so this person will have to relocate or commute to the Tempe, Arizona area.
This individual will effectively lead and develop a team responsible for driving diverse hiring across the multiple divisions, building a diverse candidate pool for departments and positions. We are looking for an individual who is creative and passionate about recruiting in a high-volume, fast paced and challenging environment and has experience managing projects and people. The ideal candidate has experience working with executives and has been recruiting for a national and multi-unit company before.
- Manage recruiting campaigns for our Michigan Dreamfields facility and manufacturing center
- Partner with leaders to develop an understanding of hiring nuances of the business
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting – communication with hiring manager and human resources team, job description preparation/posting, sourcing, candidate submission, scheduling, relationship management, issue resolution, process/procedural expectation setting, offer letter creation, etc.
- Develop sourcing strategies that create a qualified and diverse candidate pool for high volume positions
- Research, contact and develop relationships with different groups to amplify the Dreamfields brand to increase candidate attraction
- Develop/maintain hiring forecasts and gather feedback on recent hires and service levels through feedback sessions and weekly/monthly meetings with business client groups and human resources
- Manage/maintain recruiting data and metrics
- Provide leadership to Recruitment/HR Team as needed
- Assist with other special projects as required
- At least 10 years of full life cycle recruiting experience in a multi-unit company. Some cannabis industry recruitment experience preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience managing people and/or projects in a talent acquisition department or related department
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Previous experience working directly with executives, as well as all levels of leader and employee is a must
- Experience recruiting in a high-volume environment
- Proactive and forward-thinking approach to sourcing
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
Benefits: PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, Mental Health, Pet Care, Other Ancillary Benefits
Additional Benefits: Merchandise, Events, Wellness Program
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Recruiting: 10 years (Preferred)
- Recruiting Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location