Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann Inc. operates across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implement and support technology stack for App Engineering teams to leverage continuous integration for product delivery and deployments
• Migrate existing server environments to managed services and/or cloud-based platforms
• Monitor and automate system, application, and cloud environment related maintenance tasks
• Create more stable operating environments by continuously improving the infrastructure to be easily deployable and scalable
• Evaluate and adopt new tools and cloud technologies to improve build and release processes
• Report on the utilization on the assets, services and processes to more senior team members
• Manage application and infrastructure deployments to customer-facing and internal environments
Education, Experience, and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
• Microsoft Certification preferred
• 5 years desktop support experience in Microsoft environment (Office 365, Current Office Version, Current Operating Systems)
• 5+ years' experience with deploying & maintaining the following in an enterprise level environment: Advanced support & configuration of Current Windows Server OS, Active Directory & Group Policy Objects , MS-SQL Server, and On-Prem and Cloud based servers
• Experience with support of network printers, scanners, copiers, and faxes
• Experience with network administration in Current Microsoft environment
• Experience with backup/disaster recovery systems and procedures
• IT project management experience preferred
• System architecture design (LAN and WAN) experience
• Wireless, Switch, Firewall experience
• Strong analytical skills that include working directly with all levels of staff to determine sound solutions for business requirements
• Committed to training and staff development as part of organizational culture
• Strong customer service values
Working Environment: Typical office environment. Physical Activities: Ability to operate a computer for extended periods.