The Ontario Cannabis Store provides safe, responsible access to recreational cannabis for adults 19 and older. We operate the provincial online store for recreational cannabis in Ontario and are the exclusive provincial wholesaler to authorized private retail stores.
Working at the OCS is a unique opportunity to be part of an agile start-up in a ground-breaking new industry. We’re a diverse team passionate about delivering a great customer experience, working together with mutual respect and building value out of our differences. We’re an inclusive organization that understands that delivering great results comes out of ensuring every voice is heard.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Support Analyst Level 2 to join our Information Technology Team. The Support Analyst Level 2 works closely with key stakeholders to help define project requirements and documents for internal and external user interfaces while supporting processes and SOPs. The Senior Business Systems Analyst is responsible to support all OCS systems by providing subject matter expertise and second level support during incident response.
About Your Day
- Support OCS range of systems when working with IT teams and business units.
- Provide Level 2 Support and expertise for all OCS systems during incident responses as needed
- Implement Change Requests and Incident resolutions into Production
- Administer production access to users as required
- Create and maintain analysis of artefacts including requirements specifications, UML diagrams & UI prototypes during the project lifecycle
- Create and maintain troubleshooting and SOP documents in support of production systems
- Analyze, diagnose and test solutions for all systems
- Actively participate in all stages of the project life cycle to ensure that the solution fulfils business and support requirements
- Provide expertise and knowledge to IT and business teams on projects, incidents and new standard operating procedures
- Provide recommendation on process improvement
- Provide support to business in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Dynamics CRM
- Post-Secondary education in computer science, IT, or related field of study OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years of experience with providing IT secondary level support with IT systems and applications
- Experience with supporting Dynamics 365 (D365) Finance and Operations and Dynamics CRM is a strong asset
- Experience with diagnosing issues and providing root cause analysis in a support environment as a SME on ERP (D365) and front-end website (Shopify)
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is preferred
- Excellent technical skills in Shopify backend admin console and Dynamics 365 systems
- Excellent technical skills in ServiceNow and Microsoft Excel
- Proven technical experience working with very large data sets from multiple sources
- Analytical & critical thinking - creative, innovative and strategic thinking, ability to conceptualize requirements, and strong problem solving required
- A self-starter with attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of backend IT processes for ERP, eCommerce and Supply chain management
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks and deliver results on time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule. You will be required to be in the office minimum of 1 day per week, with the ability to work from home for the remaining workdays (subject to specific business needs requiring office attendance).
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools (i.e., MS Teams)
City: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
Required Travel: Rare, usually within GTA
Application Deadline: July 19, 2022 at 11:59PM
We are committed to providing an accessible, equitable and inclusive candidate and employee experience. We provide reasonable accommodation throughout the recruitment process and in employment. If you require an accommodation, please let us know, we will work with you to meet your needs.