**Founded in 2017, Dutchie is a comprehensive technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis industry brings to the world through wellness benefits, social justice, and empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 40+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, Dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named in Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in North America and listed two years in a row on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised over $600M in funding to date, backed by D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
**About The Role
**The Strategic Finance team is responsible for providing data-driven insights to inform strategic, financial, and operational decision-making across the company. We are seeking a Strategic Finance Associate to partner with cross-functional leaders to drive initiatives including business planning, corporate strategy, and strategic projects. This is a high-impact role that will offer substantial leadership exposure and the opportunity to drive long-term shareholder value in a hyper-growth environment.
**What You'll Do...
- Support strategic decision-making through analysis, with a focus on capital allocation and scenario planning
- Build sophisticated financial models and synthesize outputs into concise presentations to inform executive and board decision-making
- Distill large datasets into actionable insights and trends, updating management regularly with a point of view on the health of the business
- Play a key role in corporate strategy and planning, capital markets and investor relations processes
- Drive strategic initiatives through a combination of business partnering, analytical insight and project management
- Collaborate across all levels of the organization by developing a deep understanding of Dutchie’s business model, including product and market strategies, competitive context and internal processes
**What You Bring...
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, management consulting, or corporate finance
- Expert Excel skills; extensive experience building three-statement financial models and analyzing large data sets
- Effective communication skills; ability to distill complex analyses into structured outputs and present to all levels of management
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, independent and self-motivated
- Ability to think creatively and critically, thrive in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment and juggle multiple responsibilities with competing deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.