Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Part-Time Store Associate
The Store Associate is responsible for fulfilling orders behind the retail counter and issuing pre- packaged products that have been purchased to customers. The Store Associate must have a complete understanding of the use and side effects of our products. Store Associate will be given the task of preparing, dispensing, distributing, and administering cannabis-based products under the direct supervision of the Dispensary Store Manager.
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our members, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Recommend, select, and help locate the proper medicine for members depending on their individual needs.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to members clearly and effectively.
- Ring up sales on Point-of-Sale System and process cash and ATM transactions.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
- Frequently maintain dispensary's cleanliness, i.e., dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
- Organizes cannabis-based products to dispense; calculating quantities; preparing product labels.
- Stores and maintains inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed products and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Entering order information into the point-of-sale system; processing payment; finalizing customer orders.
- Responsible for inventory and cash reconciliation procedures.
- Perform new customer consultations as needed.
- Maintain compliances with the Adult-Use Marijuana Program rules and regulations.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
- Must be 21 years old and pass criminal background check.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a cash register, credit card machine, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing.
- Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus.
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.