Who we are
Eaze is a cannabis software platform and marketplace that connects adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products. Eaze uses a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide fast delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California. We are on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies.
Eaze is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Remote friendly, can hire anywhere in the USA. Cannot sponsor Visas at this time. Eaze is awesome but it has the chance to be much better. Help shake up the industry!
What you'll do
Cannabis companies still have limited access to banking and payments thanks to outdated federal regulations. That’s why Eaze - the leading cannabis delivery platform -- is building blockchain-based seamless payment experiences across our ecosystem. Cannabis and cryptocurrency is a fitting and underutilized partnership. Join us to create an industry-defining platform and support our mission to provide universal access to cannabis.
Eaze is hiring a Blockchain Engineer to serve as the anchor of a cryptocurrency platform that instantly moves funds throughout our supply chain. This is a key leadership position responsible for many important decisions and initiatives and an opportunity to work with talented software, security, and infrastructure engineers to drive the vision, architecture and development of several industry defining products.
We are looking to build something completely new to the industry. This is a great chance to leverage your passion and background in crypto to be the technical subject matter expert and driving force for difference-making products.
- Design and architect secure systems that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets & payments.
- Develop products that incorporate advanced private key and wallet components such as multi-sig, key sharding, and hardware security modules.
- Evaluate and integrate with various internal and external wallet & payment systems.
- Build out well-tested backend systems for serving our core product features.
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments.
- Be the technical lead, subject matter expert and help shape the team’s make-up
- Partner with Product, Design, and Legal & to create the best user experience in cannabis
- Ambition and experience to lead development of brand-new products.
- Growth mindset, resourcefulness, and curiosity to adapt to fast changing industries.
- Strong engineering background. An ability to write high quality, well tested code.
- Strong understanding of the mechanics of blockchain applications and dApps.
- Passion and interest in decentralized systems and cryptocurrency
- Familiarity with public/private key infrastructure protection mechanisms, HSM technology, and cryptographic protocols.
- Experience working on the Stellar blockchain is a plus.
Why you should join
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate black and latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.
We are committed to growing a diverse and welcoming team in a safe space to be yourself and learn from your colleagues. Minorities, women, and LGBTQIA+ people are encouraged to apply!