*Who Are We: *When you leave work, do you miss it? Do you wish you were moving your work forward because you knew it would move your entire industry forward, we do.
The people here at Puffco don’t just create products — we create behavior changing experiences for a community in the millions, with more added every day. The mentality that drives the leadership at Puffco is based on passion and obsession, never by obligation. The excitement of a new idea turning into a tangible product that changes people’s lives is a rare gift, that we cherish daily.
Puffco has already produced the most awarded devices ever in our space, but for us, this is just the beginning. What we’ve created is truly special, and we’re looking for special people to help shape the future of our industry. Join Puffco and you join a family, and a community that you can directly impact. The possibilities are limitless, and the results dependent on how deep you care to dive in
What We’ve Achieved This Year:
- Listed by MG Magazine as one of the 50 best companies to work for.
- Nominated for Engadget’s “Best Of CES”
- Featured on Vice, Netflix, HBO, and were one of the only products ever to be featured on the Cover of High Times magazine.
- Written about in Forbes, Rolling Stone, Billboard Magazine, and other publications now just tuning into the work we’ve been putting in when no one was paying attention.
- Grew 5x in revenue and 3x in scale, and we have no plans of slowing.
- Released the first-ever smart rig, the Puffco Peak, that created a milestone in consumer electronics that create the consumer experience and created massive appeal.
- Brought together the worlds of art and technology with the Puffco Glass Open. It stimulated the billion-dollar glass art industry, providing jobs and creating an impact far beyond what most consumer products can achieve.
- Vastly expanded our distribution to more than 51 different countries, leaving a global impression.
Who Are You: We are looking for an ambitious individual who is innovative, forward thinking, and resourceful. You'll need to be passionate, motivated, and exceptionally committed to your trade. Puffco is a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and those whose skillsets are impeccably organized and detail-oriented thrive. We here at Puffco possess these qualities and if you do too, then come join our team!
*What’s The Role About: *We are looking for someone to join our Product Management team. As a Product Manager, you will own and ensure that all new products successfully launch, starting from product marketing ideation approval to product launch. The right candidate will have a deep understanding of app development, UI/UX, market trends and the consumer perspective. This role currently is highly collaborative with outside business teams, internal technical teams, and senior leadership.
Some things you will be responsible for:
- Manage the Puffco Connect app product roadmap.
- Manage product execution from ideation to launch; define requirements, initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, assist in determining the best technical implementation, track product development, and develop product launch plans
- Prioritize features based on strategic goals and initiatives
- Define, track, and analyze key performance metrics
- Work with internal/external parties to determine requirements and feasibility of feature requests
- Prioritize features based on requirements and timeline
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Help to develop and manage product feature roadmaps
- Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into essential product directions
- Communicate product plans, benefits, and results to all key stakeholders
- Launch new product features and consistently iterate on them
- Use KPIs to make data driven decisions
- Creating a seamless experience between hardware and software applications
- Assist in developing future mobile/web applications.
Some qualifications and skills we need you to have:
- Minimum of 4 years of mobile app related product management, engineering, UI/UX design, or program management experience.
- Experience leading mobile app development from zero to first release and beyond
- Experience leading cross-functional teams on high-impact projects
- Experience creating integrated hardware/software products or platform/ecosystem products
- A team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, a knack for breaking down complex technical concepts, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly
- A strong growth mindset, unwavering grit, and an appetite for being constantly pushed beyond your comfort zone
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay, 401K, Medical/Dental/ Vision/Life coverage, Flexible Time-Off
- Amazing pet friendly office in LA Center Studios with a fun casual and comfortable work environment
Snacks, lunches, retreats, and SO much more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Puffco strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Puffco’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Puffco may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.