The U.S. cannabis market is exploding!
And Leafly is the Largest Legal Cannabis Marketplace in the U.S. We have 120 million people visiting our site each year, to buy cannabis from their local dispensary to be picked up or delivered to their home. It’s estimated to hit $130 billion on an annual basis by 2024. It’s already more than half of the U.S. alcohol market, and it’s not even federally legal—yet! Join us and get in on the ground floor of what we believe will be a multi-billion dollar company!
This is your chance to get in on the ground floor!
Built as a strain database more than a decade ago, Leafly has played a critical role in destigmatizing cannabis use and helping consumers understand the power the plant can play in their own lives. We’ve parlayed our strains expertise to become the largest legal cannabis marketplace in the U.S. market.
Our marketplace brings together consumers, retailers and brands. Consumers are looking for great products near their location for easy pickup or delivery. Retailers want to drive traffic from new and repeat customers to their stores, and Brands want to expose their stories and value propositions to purchase ready customers to grow sales and affinity for their products.
For new and veteran consumers alike, cannabis discovery is a journey, and at Leafly we want every consumer to feel that we are here to support them in that journey so that every time they visit our site or use our app, they can pick up right where they left off and keep going. We will do online what a great dispensary budtender does in person with a well known customer!
To that end, Leafly.com is looking to hire a Sr. Product manager who will be responsible for developing and executing strategies in the areas of (but not limited to) loyalty/rewards, personalization, notifications and transactional e-mails, reviews engagement, etc. on key pages like the leafly.com home page and customer account pages that maximize customer engagement and retention. This Sr. Product Manager will own the leafly.com engagement, retention and personalization ecosystems, working closely with Product, Engineering, UX Design and Marketing partners in an Agile environment to regularly develop, test and analyze new features and product solutions that drive customer engagement and retention KPIs (e.g. monthly active user growth, repeat purchaser growth, etc.).
- Strategy and roadmap development for engagement, retention and personalization features across web and native app touchpoints.
- Work cross-functionally with dedicated Engineering, UX Design, Product Mgt. and Marketing marketing to build the next generation of customer engagement, retention and personalization capabilities.
- Strategy and tactic prioritization, balancing speed, effort, and estimated benefits.
- Establish goals and KPIs for measuring progress and success towards growing monthly active users, customer repeat purchases and website engagement activities.
- Lead and guide (potentially) multiple engineering scrum teams in the execution of these roadmaps.
- Work cross functionally with other product managers across B2B & B2C experiences to enable holistic solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong channels of communication up and down the organization to keep relevant partners aware of and informed on strategy and progress towards established retention and engagement goals and KPI’s.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing & Business or related field
- 7+ years of ecommerce product management experience; preference for product management experience in B2C e-commerce, CRM and website personalization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization and external partners, from the CEO on down.
- Passionate about generating big, creative ideas to differentiate in the market, growing the business and working with internal and external partners to build innovative products.
- Strong persuasion skills and ability to create buy-in for a bold vision.
- Ability to run and manage multiple scrum teams, driving both the strategic roadmap and the tactical day-to-day execution and completion of features and a/b tests.
- Ability to dive deep into the details of systems and processes in order to develop optimization strategies and improved work and data flows within the leafly ecosystem.
- Strong analytical skills and fluency with Google Analytics, Metabase (SQL) and tableau reporting in order to generate analyses and actionable insights that inform retention and engagement strategies and tactics.
- Demonstrated experience in website a/b testing frameworks and analysis.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in ambiguous situations, developing frameworks and executional plans that inspire confidence within the organization.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. Prior cannabis convictions are not an automatic disqualifier. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.