HELP MAKE HISTORY in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people worldwide start their cannabis journey with Leafly. It's because we are not your typical cannabis company. Compliance and innovation are equal parts of Leafly's DNA. We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to everyone, from cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, building the world's destination for everyone to discover, find, and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, look no further. If excitement and innovation are what you crave, then a career at Leafly is the perfect opportunity for you. Leafly salaries and benefits packages are competitive. We promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving our customers' challenges and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment. If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better
What We Are Looking For In This Role:
Leafly is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the multi-disciplinary, forward-thinking Leafly Product Design Team. As a Senior Product Designer at Leafly, you will work within our PDE (Product Design Engineering) organization to create rich, compelling products that resonate with consumers across multiple touch points. Leafly embraces a rapid cycle "test and learn" culture where we fail, succeed, and learn as a team. You will always challenge yourself from both a business and a technology standpoint to continually evolve the number one destination in the cannabis industry. Collaboration and communication are essential. Every day you will be responsible for driving the customer experience by leading complex projects while operating independently. A Senior Product Designer at Leafly, you will continuously partner with; Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, and various stakeholders to get the best products to our users. Join us as we transform the future of cannabis.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and quality.
- You will be responsible for designing user interfaces for mobile web and desktop products.
- Independently prioritize complex issues. Seek management guidance as necessary, but prepare recommendations and proposed action before doing so.
- Evaluate and document any new interaction standards or patterns that arise from your work.
- Contribute to the evolution of your team's design practices. Recommend improvements to existing standards and patterns or create new patterns to raise the customer experience bar.
- Create usable and compelling experiences through a user-centered design process.
- Draw on the depth of experience, but initiate UX research and testing efforts as needed.
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience in Product design and two years with an e-commerce product company.
- You have a BA degree in Interaction Design, Information Design, Visual Design, HCI, or a related field.
- Proficient in human-centered design methods, exploration, storytelling, and detailed interaction design.
- You excel in end-to-end product design, including user research, wire-framing, prototyping, application of design patterns, and visual design.
- You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders on challenging problems and have a proven record of effective user advocacy.
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess a strong background in supporting B2C & B2B ends of product experiences for a diverse range of customers.
- Please include your portfolio and case studies along with your submittal.
- The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. Prior cannabis convictions are not an automatic disqualifier. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended. #LI-REMOTE