At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
The purpose of the Sr. Mobile Engineer is to develop, enhance and maintain technology solutions to be used by both customers and employees alike, in a fast-growing industry. These systems include: our proprietary cashless payment/rewards platform and mobile app, internal corporate apps including apps related to inventory systems, customer relationship management, support ticket management, and more.
- Develop new capabilities for our proprietary cashless payment and rewards platform
- Expand development of simplified on-demand analytics engine
- Drive development of new systems to improve efficiency, automation, and customer experience. Have a great idea? Let’s build it
- Integrate with third-party APIs
- Develop software to improve functionality in existing track-and-trace software
- Work with vendors to resolve software integration issues and/or failures
- Plan and manage all cloud infrastructure implementations with emphasis on maximizing performance and minimizing cost
- Assist in bug tracking, task tracking and management, and managing support tickets with regards to software
- Foster a workplace that upholds Holistic Industries’ aim to be the Best Place to Work, Shop and Invest in Cannabis
- Other duties as assigned, or any reasonable request from any member of management
- Physical Requirements of the Job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions. May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. May include work in tight spaces. Ability to tolerate moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Exposure to long periods of bright lights. Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones. The employee regularly must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds, and up to 150 pounds with assistance.
- Must reside in the United States
- Full time position only (no contracting)
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field is preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in enterprise software development is required
- Cannabis industry experience is strongly preferred
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Must have exceptional problem-solving and project management skills
- Experience with and proficiency in mobile development platforms, including react-native, expo, and experience in app store submission, app debugging and support, and potentially native platform development as needed
- Front-end web experience is a plus, including Vue.js experience
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Additional required knowledge & skill