**LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
**LeafLink seeks a Solution Consultant, Marketplace to join our growing team. You will work with an Account Executive Team to determine the overall strategic, operational and technical scope of new business opportunities with our Brand and Retail clients.
You are a team player who collaborates with a number of Account Executives to provide a great customer experience. You will serve as the subject matter expert to the rest of the organization and our clients on our Marketplace, Insights and Integration solutions. You will pinpoint our client’s needs, identify if they can be met and tailor a customized solution to each of our client’s.
This role is highly collaborative, will require sales and relationship management expertise and your status quo will be working cross-functionally. You need to have strong analytical problem solving skills, be highly organized with the ability to context switch as well strong communication skills to articulate technical and complex solutions.
- Serve as the technical team player to develop full-solution and customized proposals and demos
- Collaborate with the Account Team (Account Executive, Onboarding, Support) to build customer business proposals and support the delivery of these proposals on a regular basis
- Conduct discovery, ask more technical questions to uncover client needs and articulate complex solutions
- Able to context switch, prioritize, and remain organized while supporting sales motions with multiple clients simultaneously in collaboration with multiple Account Executives.
- Work with Solution Consulting Enablement team to improve the quality of LeafLink product demonstrations
- Act as SME on LeafLink integrations and lead client discussions approved integration partners
- Deep product expertise on retail and brand side for Marketplace and Insights
- 4+ years enterprise level experience as a Solution Consultant in software or SaaS organization
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong ability to match product and service functionality to the client’s business needs
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relate to prospective clients in a consultative manner
- Extensive experience creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Data driven and experience utilizing advanced analytics tools (Tableau, Periscope, etc)
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.