The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating and managing all content for Jane’s Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn. We are looking for a creative mind who will play a key role in developing and communicating Jane's voice to our B2C audience. You will interact daily with our social media communities and be responsible for monitoring and reporting on social media results.
The ideal candidate will keep current on the latest digital technologies and social media trends and collaborate with our Marketing, Sales, and Partner Success teams to deliver engaging content.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane’s success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded eCommerce company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- Creating all content for Jane’s Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Scheduling/managing all posts
- Posting media articles about Jane
- Interacting daily with our social media communities
- Monitoring and reporting on social media results
- Creative mindset
- Copy writing skills
- Visual design/graphic design skills
- Knowledge around optimizing social media platforms & scheduling tools
- 2 years experience in a similar/related role for technology-based firm
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, marketing, advertising, media communication
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.