Herb is the world's largest and most trusted cannabis community. Our vision is to get anyone in the world cannabis in under 15 minutes. We're looking for legends to help us make this dream a reality. We are a point of contact between our audience of 14 millions people and our 50+ accounts. We are looking to hire an experienced Community Manager to help us keep contact with our community, create and maintain connections with influencers of the cannabis industry and check and manage our social email. The goal is to grow our community with every post that we make and have a close relationship with them, making sure our content is headed in the right direction and is being enjoyed by everyone.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Herb is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to Herb.
Social Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and schedule social media content
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
Social Manager Qualifications:
- Prior experience managing and/or creating online communities
- Experience using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret engagement metrics
- University degree in Marketing or relevant field
To Apply for this Position:
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of cannabis around the world, send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, CV, resume, linkedin, or whatever represents you best to email@example.com. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.