Why Join Hybrid Infusions?
Are you passionate, ambitious, and hardworking? Are you passionate about cannabis? Hybrid Infusions is the right place to share your vision and experience. Located in Edmonton, Hybrid Infusions is a dynamic, fast-paced start-up in the cannabis sector and is an equal opportunity employer with a strong emphasis on promoting from within.
We are currently looking for Site Services Technicians to join our fast-growing team. We offer flexible working hours and a casual environment.
The Site Services team is responsible for all aspects of facility cleanliness, supporting cultivation and processing departments, and activities to ensure ongoing sanitation during production. The successful candidate is accountable for ensuring the daily, monthly, and annual cleaning activities are completed accurately and on time.
As a key member of the Operations team, Site Services Technicians will support production departments through ongoing maintenance, monitoring, and sanitation. Ensuring that all services are documented in accordance with standard operating procedures, good manufacturing practices, and all cannabis production legislation and requirements. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of our incredible team to help foster a culture of fun and innovation.
The Operations team is responsible for ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of the facility. In the spirit of continual improvement and teamwork, operations team members may have opportunities for cross-training to provide support to all departments as needed.
Tasks the Site Services Technician executes:
- Assist with regular servicing and inspection of equipment including documentation and record-keeping of all inspections.
- Conduct consumable replacement (filters etc.) of equipment.
- Install new and replacement equipment as needed.
- Ensure all facility spaces are kept at the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Empty and clean trash receptacles and collect recycling.
- Clean, sanitize, and stock supplies in facility spaces such as restrooms, offices, workspaces, and lunchroom areas.
- Maintain highly sanitary conditions inside cultivation and grow rooms.
- Maintain cleaning logs and schedule as directed.
- Work alongside cultivation and processing to clean and sanitize equipment as it comes out of the production line.
- Ensure grounds areas are clean and orderly.
- Assist with shipping and receiving; ensure that equipment and materials received are clean and inspected before entering the facility.
- Regular inspection of site perimeter.
- Snow removal as needed.
The Site Services Technician must be able to:
- Clean inside highly controlled grow rooms.
- Follow specific order-of-operations, working with highly sensitive material and equipment.
- Maintain a working knowledge of cleaning agents, processes, procedures, and sanitation equipment.
- Work quickly and efficiently to meet production deadlines.
- Stay organized, with high attention to detail, and focus with little supervision.
- Understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Complete written and digital sanitation records accurately.
The Site Services team will work in a variety of environments including but not limited to:
- Hot and humid cultivation spaces with bright lights.
- Work at heights up to 1 story above ground level (using applicable safety equipment) and climbing a ladder.
- Spaces where cannabis is being cultivated, processed, or handled.
- Outdoors year-round, as needed.
Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to:
- Performing physical activities for the duration of shift (standing, walking, moving equipment, stairs).
- Lift and move up to 50 lbs (22kg)
- Comfortable squatting, bending and kneeling while using tools and performing cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment as needed, including but not limited to sanitary clothing covers, gloves, mask, respirator, and/or eye protection while working.
You'll stand out as an exceptional candidate if you hold any of the following qualifications:
- WHMIS or chemical handling training.
- Qualified Cannabis Worker certificate.
- Sell Safe certificate.
- Custodial or sanitation experience.
- Experience in the cannabis industry.
- Currently attending or planning on attending any post-secondary education.
A successful candidate must:
- Be local to the Edmonton area, all tasks are conducted on-site.
- Have access to reliable transportation.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Negotiable Salary
- 36-44 hours per week
- Health and Dental benefits
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
Shift: Weekend availability required.
Please submit a resume and cover letter addressed to the Operations Manager with your application.
Reference ID: Reference ID: 220408
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15-$17/hr starting
We are not open to the public. All persons entering the facility including employees must produce valid proof of immunization with an approved COVID-19 vaccine.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Hybrid Infusions requires all staff to be at least double vaccinated against COVID-19. Are you fully vaccinated and able to provide proof of vaccination?