At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Want to work at one of the first legal cannabis shops in the country? Who wouldn’t? We’re looking for the best of the best to join our retail teams at our up-and-coming shops across the country. Want a job where you can make money AND history? Who knows, maybe you’ll end up in a high school textbook someday. Oh yeah, and you won’t have to fold (just kidding you totally have to fold). Here’s the type of person we’re looking for:
- Welcome and assist all customers that visit the store
- Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns
- Weighing and packaging products effectively and efficiently
- Staying up to date on offers and specials
- Responding to member inquiries with comprehensive knowledge and accuracy
- Receiving and documenting inventory accurately
- Processing and filing member paperwork with all provided information
- Maintaining sales goals on a daily and weekly basis
- Closing and completing all end of day reports and procedures
- Ensure store is clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous retail or customer service experience; cannabis sales experience preferred
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Polished professional with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Works well with others, alone and with little supervision
- Knowledge of/ability to learn about cannabis plants, strains, products
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and charisma
- Ensure a high level of customer interaction, suggestive selling and enthusiasm
- Energetic and highly determined
- Working knowledge of Medical and/or Retail Cannabis an asset
- Proficiency in MS office Products and POS (cashier) systems
This is a regular part-time role based out of Calgary, AB.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.