“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID:** 1810
Remote Work Available:** No
Job Title: Shift Supervisor
Reports To: General Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Non-Exempt
As a Shift Supervisor, you will support and partner with the General Manager and Assistant Managers to motivate and mentor retail team members. This will be the most important and primary aspect to your position. You will be inspiring a team of great people committed to creating a welcoming environment and making Trulieve the #1 dispensary. The Retail Shift Supervisor must have good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership and motivational skills with high customer service expectations, and strong conflict resolution skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
- Supervisory and lead responsibilities in the retail setting to support the General Manager and Assistant Managers.
- Provide management and administrative support to the General Manager and Assistant Managers.
- Lead by example in providing strong customer service and driving sales to meet daily sales goals.
- Working knowledge of retail business operations including management of payroll and controlling expenses such as shrink and cash shortages.
- Adhere to all cannabis state-specific regulations and laws, execute, and enforce compliance efforts.
- Support and partner with management on all functions of the business.
- Assume all duties of a key-holding supervisor related to opening and closing procedures and basic supervision of staff and retail processes.
- Ability to assist with customer and employee issues, including but not limited to returns, exchanges, complaints, suggestions, and compliments.
- Administrative duties to include working with POS system and reporting.
- Advanced product knowledge, with ability to disseminate to and mentor associate staff members.
- Ability to follow all SOPs in the dispensary environment across all departments.
- Thorough knowledge, and ability to train all state specific SOPs to the staff.
- Balancing cash registers and cash handling duties.
- Support and partner with store management team on employee communication and recognition to promote positive team interactions.
- Involved in entire training of new employee process, as well as ongoing training and development of associate staff.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment on the sales floor and amongst all team members by approaching the job with a positive attitude.
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Seek to improve, learn, and progress throughout employment as well as encouraging others on the team to do so.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS**
- Minimum of an associate degree is preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have prior cash handling experience.
- Management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels.
- Strong attention to detail; time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a patient consultant team.
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a level comprehensive background record check and drug screening.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS**
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
40 hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.