At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
Senior Technology Network Engineer will work closely with the Director of Technology - Infrastructure and Support providing assistance on network and hardware infrastructure throughout Holistic and software support in our GP’s and dispensaries.
- Able to create and execute a well-planned network project.
- Manage Tier 3 support tickets in a timely manner.
- Respond to issues in an efficient and professional manner.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve support issues from the previous support Tier.
- Support network equipment and all other technology hardware.
- Support SharePoint document libraries.
- Good understanding of VLANs and Routing.
- Monitor and support of cloud services and alerts; backups, email, environmental monitors, remote meetings, and more.
- Deploy network equipment for new locations and/or replace failing hardware at existing.
- Install, make changes, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Document technical environments.
- Preparing reference material for users by drafting operation instructions.
- Superior cable management skills.
- Works with vendors to resolve equipment and system failures/problems.
- Foster a workplace that upholds Holistic Industries’ aim to be the Best Place to Work, Shop and Invest in Cannabis.
- Other duties as assigned, or any reasonable request from any member of management.
- Physical Requirements of the Job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions. May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Ability to tolerate moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Exposure to long periods of bright lights. Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones.
*About You: *
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 8+ years of experience in providing tech support, intermediate networking knowledge, and implementing technology infrastructure and security projects.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Additional required knowledge & skills