Nabis is a Series B stage licensed cannabis wholesale marketplace with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation.
Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and a from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash cofounder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit and Twitch cofounder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer during this exciting period of growth!
- Design and implement scalable core back-end software components that handles exponentially increasing volumes of orders
- Build intuitive user interfaces, streamlined workflows, and insightful analytics to drive operational profitability
- Improve the logistics optimization algorithms, CI/CD deployment pipeline, user experience, and infrastructural scalability
- Benchmark product performance via full set of end-to-end verification and validation test cases
- Work closely with product and design in product requirements, roadmap planning, and customer engagement
- Familiarity with our current stack: <https://stackshare.io/nabis/nabis>
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related engineering field, or relevant work experience
- 5+ years experience in developing and debugging in React, Node JS, and GraphQL
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and AWS
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS
1. You'll work at the fastest growing cannabis startup in the U.S
2. Unlimited PTO and 100% work-from-home policy
3. Medical/Dental/Vision: 75% of employee premium paid by Nabis.
4. Competitive salary, 401(k) plan, and equity compensation structure
5. Cannabis industry discounts at retail shops across California
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.