LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we're defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000's 'Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies', one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Marketplace Product team and take ownership of building core marketplace experiences to make cannabis commerce easy for Buyers and Sellers. As a member of the Marketplace Product team, you will focus on our buyer and seller needs, and build and manage features and capabilities including, but not limited to, user onboarding, search and discovery, order management, menus and listings, pricing capabilities, PDP and PLPs, data driven recommendations, buyer-seller interaction management, and more.
As a LeafLink product manager, you and your team will work to ensure that cannabis businesses can interact and transact with each other within our proprietary marketplace. You'll be expected to work with executive sponsors, internal teams (design, engineering, data, marketing, and more), and external partners to design and deliver seamless and scalable services that help cannabis businesses thrive.
- Manage multiple feedback channels to uncover customer needs and pain points
- Work with research, design, data to better understand and prioritize customer and market driven needs
- Articulate and share a product vision, roadmap and set of priorities across your pod, business unit, and company
- Partner with business executives, design, engineering, development partners, compliance, and operations to build and deliver high impact solutions
- Work with account management, business development and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to use and well adopted
- Define, measure and report on KPIs with input from stakeholders, data, design and engineering partners
- Manage trade-offs and prioritization between design, engineering, time-to-market and customer experiences.
- Partner with your pod to determine feasibility of your vision and translate it into an executable roadmap
- Minimum 3+ years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them
- Prior experience working in eCommerce, marketplaces, or B2B enterprise / workflow-based products and capabilities is a big plus
- Experience in platform/marketplace or technical product management
- Customer-first mindset with experience defining and designing user workflows
- Experience coordinating requirements across diverse stakeholders, partners, and development teams
- Customer-centric with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Familiarity using research, prototypes, experimentation and analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
- Track record of successfully owning and improving a product, with KPIs to support product iteration and adoption
- Familiarity with data and design tools (SQL clients, Postman/Swagger, Figma, etc)
- An interest in the cannabis industry and / or the LeafLink brand
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink's success
LeafLink's employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC's Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink's history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.