Senior Manager, Business Analytics (Remote)
The impact you'll make:
- Lead a team of analysts to execute against one shared goal that you help define, and influence decision-making at the highest levels of the company.
- Collaborate with Data leadership and B2B leadership stakeholders to craft team goals, strategic planning and roadmaps
- Lead the team of business analysts to proactively surface actionable insights and recommendations to the B2B leadership team
- Oversee deep dive ad hoc analyses for B2B by mentoring analysts and working closely with business stakeholders
- Ensure all B2B dashboards and reporting are meeting stakeholder expectations
- Train and manage a team of high achieving analysts, and help them efficiently execute against priorities on a daily and weekly basis
- Maintain a working knowledge of data mining and visualization best practices.
What you've accomplished:
- 5+ years experience as a Business or Data Analyst
- 2+ years experience in directly managing a team including organizing, directing and developing personnel
- Experience in project management and ability to plan and prioritize timely accomplishments of responsibilities
- Deep expertise with SQL and working with databases is a must
- Strong technical ability and business acumen working with very large data sets, including statistical analyses, business case modeling, and data visualization/dashboarding
- Strong communication skills and experienced in working with senior management
- Relentlessly high standards, and always striving for the next level
- Self-starter who proactively demonstrates initiative, entrepreneurship, and tenacity in a fast moving environment
- Experience with Tableau, Domo, Snowflake or similar visualization tools is desirable
- Experience with B2B data is a plus
- 100% paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- Company-paid $50,000 in Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- During current work-from-home:
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided while working in the office
- Snack boxes sent straight to your door during work-from-home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.