Jane Technologies - Senior Intergrations Engineer
Jane is building the future of eCommerce.
Jane is an MIT-founded, high growth, and rapidly expanding technology company in the cannabis industry. As the cannabis industry’s first complete real-time marketplace, we aim to provide consumers with a confident, safe and simple shopping experience. Users can browse local products in real-time, compare by price, proximity or popularity and place orders at local stores for pickup or delivery - all on the industry’s largest marketplace. Our platform integrates directly with POS systems at retail locations and leverages this real time data to provide an "it just works" experience for both the retail operators and end consumers. Additionally, Jane provides key data insights to industry stakeholders via our growing analytics platform.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded eCommerce company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- We are a full stack company, i.e. we are building Point-Of-Sale (POS) integration, analytics systems, and user experiences
- We are a small close-knit team of highly technical engineers with diverse backgrounds
- We have a strong engineering culture, which values lean development, data-driven practices, and open-source
- We are rapidly growing 20% month over month and are always tackling challenging and interesting technical problems
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain integrations into 3rd party services
- Implement internal tooling to improve process efficiencies
- Diagnose and support issues that arise within the integration system
- Contribute to our continuous efforts to improve our infrastructure and processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Proficiency in C# and Python
- Fierce passion about collaboration and the way you develop software
- Experience with integrating into 3rd party services
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.