Senior HRIS Administrator
ABOUT THE ROLE
Leafly is looking for a Senior HRIS Administrator who will support the organization's Ceridian Dayforce HCM (Human Capital Management) system by functioning as a technology and process consultant for Human Resources (HR). This role will partner with HR teammates and cross-functional stakeholders to meet HR objectives. The HRIS Administrator will provide functional and technical support by continually configuring and maintaining the HCM System (inclusive of the Compensation, Performance and Talent modules). The Administrator assumes a proactive and reactive approach to research and analysis and will support general HR functions such as system onboarding, job changes, separations and administer the creation of any supporting documentation associated with said job changes.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT
- Serve as the subject matter expert on HRIS System (Ceridian-Dayforce)
- Responsible for communicating any HRIS changes to necessary parties; Translate business objectives, and user needs into clearly written technical requirements
- Configure and maintain the HCM Application to maintain optimum functionality
- Lead HRIS upgrades, patches, user-acceptance testing, validation of processes and data flows and other technical issues as needed; troubleshooting as necessary
- Perform regular audits, develop best practices, maintain relevant documentation, and educate end-users
- Participate in implementations and transition projects, maintain, and support the system and ongoing reporting
- Design, develop and interpret reports while adhering to internal standards to ensure reuse and maintainability. Assist Payroll, HR and other teams in creating advanced reports supporting their day-to-day responsibilities and creating ad hoc reports as required
- Provide HR Administrative support to HR Business Partners, TA Team, Compensation Manager and Head of HR
- Help manage the onboarding, job change and separation process within the Dayforce tool (inclusive of any Documentation Preparation - Offer Letters, Job Change Letters, Separation Documentation)
- Work with inside and outside counsel to ensure all policy documentation within Dayforce has been ensured for Legal Compliance.
- Help aid in answering or redirecting employee queries about HR-related issues
- Work closely with management and HRIS staff to develop new HRIS procedures
- Strong adherence to sensitivity and confidentiality in maintaining HR data
- Analyze work process flows, improve processes and leverage technology for implementation of new HRIS systems as well as improvement and support of existing legacy systems
- Collaborate with and maintain a strong partnership with HR, Benefits, Compensation Manager, Payroll, and other stakeholders
- Data collection, data entry, retrieval, analytics, and reporting based upon HR needs
WHAT YOU BRING
- 5+ years of experience in HR with a strong focus on HRIS System
- 4+ years of experience with HRIS systems: Ceridian Dayforce (required), Namely, Paycor, etc.
- Multi-state experience in Dayforce, equivalent to 2-3 years with focus on Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, Entitlement policies, organizational structure, Performance, Compensation and Recruitment modules
- General knowledge of on-demand reporting in Dayforce, Mass data updates / import functionality
- Ability to understand, interpret, and communicate Ceridian Dayforce requirements
- Strong analytical experience with keen attention to details required
- Must have strong experience with MS Excel, data analysis & reporting
- Strong functional knowledge of Human Resources business processes (compensation, benefits, payroll benefits, and supporting operations)
- Ability to make business recommendations based on Root Cause Analysis
- Experience with HCM life cycle support and relational database experience
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from multiple HR backgrounds
WHAT CAN HELP YOU STAND OUT
- Significant understanding of the Ceridian Dayforce HCM System
- SHRM-CP or SHRM SCP certification or HRCI Certifications
- Up to date on all Federal, State, and Local employment laws and remain up to date on laws is preferred
- Experience utilizing the Google Platform (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets etc)
WHAT LEAFLY CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Equity plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Full coverage on health & dental plans
- 401k matching up to 3.5%
- Pet insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Fully remote with WFH allowance
- Cell phone allowance
Leafly is on a mission to empower consumers, retailers, and brands in the cannabis space. Built as a strain database more than a decade ago, Leafly has since grown into the leading legal cannabis marketplace in the U.S. helping over 100 million annual visitors discover the right cannabis for them and buy it from local dispensaries, for pickup or delivery.
What’s more, Leafly is the world’s largest trusted resource for cannabis education, information, news, and trends. From our extensive strain database and Cannabis 101 to our flagship Jobs Report and Social Impact hub, Leafly plays a vital role in destigmatizing cannabis and helping consumers understand the power the plant can play in their own lives. We also partner with other mission-driven organizations to build a more just and equitable industry for all.
But here’s what you really want to know: a career at Leafly is exciting, rewarding, and ripe with opportunities for growth. We value creative thinkers, and offer competitive salary and benefits, excellent perks, incredible work culture, and the promise that you’ll never be bored. As a company, we’ve done some pretty amazing things—but none of it is possible without the amazing people who make up our team. If you join us, you can be sure that you’ll be joining a strong, innovative, and passionate group of individuals on a mission to change the world for the better.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. Prior cannabis convictions are not an automatic disqualifier. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.