At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
The Senior Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) provides timely, efficient, and confidential administrative support to the office of the CEO. This dynamic position requires a self-starter with superior time management and communication skills, along with the ability to anticipate, think critically and offer solutions, while operating with a high level of professionalism, diplomacy and discretion. This Senior Executive Assistant will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that is purpose and results driven and be a collaborative partner who exhibits a passion for winning with a track record for delivering exceptional results.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Accountable for a broad range of administrative duties such as booking and coordinating meeting arrangements (including Board of Directors meetings), providing and compiling business critical information, preparing agendas, reports and presentations, responding to and directing incoming inquiries, and special projects.
- Provide sophisticated email and calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests and troubleshoot conflicts by executing solid judgment to assign importance and urgency.
- Provide information and assistance and best in class day-to-day engagement to internal and external stakeholders and liaise with our Executive Management Committee members
- Work closely with the CEO to keep well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Prepare travel arrangements and complete travel expenses for the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a C-suite level Executive
- College Degree or equivalent experience is an asset.
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; must be able to work with and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated aptitude to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to provide a high level of accuracy
- Solid judgment and decision-making ability
- Proven experience working in a professional manner: Ability to handle sensitive information with a high degree of confidentiality
This is a full-time position based out of Chicago, IL or Rochester, NY.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.