Greenlane , founded in 2005, is the leading distributor of premium brands in the burgeoning head shop, smoke shop, and dispensary channels.
We devise bespoke go-to-market solutions as well as sales and marketing strategies for the best products in the industry and aid their manufacturers at every turn of the product life cycle.
We also own and operate several leading e-commerce websites, and brick and mortar retail outlets. We work in a fast-paced and competitive industry that demands hard work and dedication, but we have built a unique company culture that allows our growing team to support our success, each other, and surpass our goals all while having fun.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for developing relationships with larger and more complex clients to increase revenue.
Ability to manage clients and utilize resources given to them to achieve goals. Required to have intense focus and discipline to get the job done.
Reports to the Director of Customer Experience.
This is a full time position, accepting all applicants from Florida. Option to remote, work from home.
The Senior Account Manager (SAM) role is a great fit for those who are seasoned sales professionals that are looking to grow their skills and industry knowledge pertaining to cannabis-centric products and accessories.
On a typical day, a SAM works closely with a team of Junior Account Managers and Field Managers to provide white-glove service to over 4500 of Greenlane's dealer network.
Senior Account Managers can make upwards of 50 calls per day, manage a developed book of business, and must achieve an average of 3 hours of talk time.
Senior Account Managers will need to be able to provide reporting and communications on their pipelines, growth, retention, and opportunities for Greenlane.
Senior Account Managers are expected to be a product and industry expert that can speak fluidly about a myriad of categories, brands, products, and industry trends.
In this role, you'll work closely with your clients to maximize their earning potential through strategic investment in premium product offerings.
This is a perfect role for those applicants who are seasoned in sales, passionate about cannabis, disciplined and have natural leadership skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Make 65-100 outbound calls per day or 3 hours of total talk time.
- Achieve and exceed all key performance indicators, focusing on new accounts closed, revenue, and gross profit dollars.
- Organize and maintain leads and account information.
- Foster warm relationships with prospects to open new accounts.
- Work closely with support departments.
- Manage and update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Travel to represent Greenlane at trade shows or special events.
- Offer consultation and strategy to help stores sell through their inventory.
- Manage a team of Junior Account Managers to help manage territory.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- 3+ years B2B sales experience preferred.
- Must be a consummate team player.
- Knowledge of and passion for our products, industry, and culture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Trainable & Coachable.
- Computer skills with a working knowledge of Google G Suite Tools (Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Calendar & Slides) and / or MS Office products.
- Self-driven and disciplined.
- Prior B2B Distro, head shop or smoke shop experience a plus.
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and / or walking.
Last updated : 2022-06-29