Headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, Wyld produces the best Cannabis tasting edibles and beverages on the market using real fruit and natural flavors. When adventure calls, we answer - always ready to embrace challenges, test boundaries, and push limits. Our company ethos is founded in strong values and our Pillars of Commitment to our communities and the Earth itself. Our ambitious team embraces challenges, tests boundaries, and is always ready for adventure. Wyld operates in AZ, CA, CO, IL, MI, NM, NV, OR, OK, WA, and across all of Canada with more launches on the horizon.
Ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
Embody Wyld Core Values, The Wyld Way
Wyld’s core values are the driving force and energy behind everything we do. These values drive our culture, our business philosophy and our philanthropic efforts. It is the cornerstone for all that we do here at Wyld.
- Make a Mark
- We Blaze Our Own Trail
- Brand First
- We Mean Business
Covid-19 Vaccinations**: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
As Sales Support you are responsible for maintaining positive customer relations and play a key role in representing the Wyld brand. This position supports the sales team by providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships while at accounts, providing clear communication of account related items to the sales team when in the field, and being a subject matter expert on company background and product knowledge..
Duties and Responsibilities
- Product Delivery and Payment Collection
- Comply with traffic legislation, be conscious of road safety and demonstrate safe driving and other good road safety habits.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before loading product and departing for deliveries
- Ensure the safety and security of the loading and unloading process
- Deliver orders following detailed route instructions in state territory
- Unload goods and review deliveries with clients to ensure products meet their needs
- Accurately manage monetary transactions Transport orders accurately and compliantly
- Brand Ambassador
- Merchandising and relationship building while at accounts
- Attend events, partnerships and promotional opportunities to represent and promote WYLD
- Educate customers, consumers, and budtenders about the brand and products
- Lead budtender educations at dispensaries
- Being knowledgeable on all WYLD products, pricing and nuances
- Execute administrative responsibilities including daily reporting into CRM, mileage and expense reporting submitted weekly, internal logs for vehicle, SWAG checkout, etc
- Assist Sales Account Managers and other sales staff by providing marketplace feedback, assessing industry trends and communicating clients needs through appropriate channels.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Sales Support Supervisor and log all feedback and daily tasks into company CRM
- Understand state level regulations and internal policies ensuring proper field execution and internal communication
- _If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated._\*
- Valid Driver’s License (required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and task driven
- Possess high attention to detail, prioritization, time management, and organizational skills with a positive, goal-oriented attitude
- Problem solver that thrives under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Self-motivated and ability to thrive in a team environment
- Willing to submit to a background check, including a motor vehicle report
- Must be able to pass a MVR screen
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Wyld requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof that they are in the process of being fully vaccinated by their start date
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive an hourly wage of $21.66, overtime, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.**