Quick Apply Full-time5 hours ago
Full Job Description
Sales Representative, Southwest MI
Our Southwest Michigan Sales Representative will cover approx. 70-100 shops, ensuring our current and potential customers are being provided exceptional service. The territory of shops for this position ranges from Ann Arbor to Detroit to River Rouge, with some outliers. This position sells a variety of cannabis items including cartridges, flower, and prepackaged product. We are looking for a driven, personable, energetic individual to help take our sales to the next level. You would be provided access to existing customers as well as leads when new dispensaries open. Sales Representatives report to the Director of Sales.
- Maintain and build your customer group in designated territory
- Continuously meet and exceed sales goals and other tracked KPI’s
- Utilize and update sales tracking software for visits, calls, orders, training
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products that may be of interest.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Sales or retail experience
- Experience in the cannabis industry
- Proficient with Microsoft software
- $40-50,000 (based on experience) + commission. Full-time, permanent employment
- Number of openings: 2
- 40-45 hour work week with peak times requiring flexibility. Hours based around business needs which includes some nights and weekends.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, 401(k) matching, Vision, Life, Referral program, HSA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road