Cannim is a global medical Cannabis company based in Manly, cultivating in Jamaica and Canada, manufacturing in Australia and Germany and distributing around the world. Established in 2017, Cannim has quickly taken a lead in this nascent industry, becoming Australia's largest Cannabis company and establishing leading brands in multiple markets to deliver better physical and mental health outcomes for patients around the World.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Sales professional to lead the growth of our operations in the Australian market. Reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer, the Sales Director for Australia will be responsible for developing and implementing the Sales Strategy, fostering excellent partnerships with our customers, delivering outstanding service to ensure excellent patient outcomes and building and leading a high performing team.
- Develop and update our go to market strategy for the region
- Build and nurture strong relationships with our customers
- Deliver the sales revenue and profit targets for the region
- Coordinate supply and distribution of product within regulatory requirements
- Monitoring and reporting of outcomes
- Support the development of brands in market
- Secure new business opportunities
- Builds strong and enduring relationships based on mutual trust and respect. Believes in mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Great communicator, easily engages with a wide range of people and is able to listen well, understand what people are saying and adapt their strategy in real time.
- A problem solver who addresses issues head on in a positive way and engages teams to deliver the right outcome.
- An independent self starter who is highly motivated and able to work autonomously. Must be willing to work outside standard 9-5 hours in order to deal with global team in Americas, Europe and Australia.
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to translate data into better results
- Proven negotiating skills, always delivering on promises to customers
- Ability to multi task and work across multiple customers, jurisdictions and product ranges at once
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional results
- Comfortable working in and passionate about medicinal cannabis
- 6+ years sales experience, ideally in the wellness or pharmaceutical category, but that is not mandatory
- 4+ years management experience, developing and implementing programs as well as leading teams
For more information about Cannim, visit our website - cannim.com