Who we are...
At High Profile Cannabis Shop our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We provide employee product discounts, a referral bonus program, free company swag, and additional benefits. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens who celebrate diversity and inclusion, and are proud to provide employment opportunities to women, people of color, and local community members.
We are looking for Part Time - Sales Associates to join the High Profile dispensary team, who can help guide customers through the process of understanding, selecting, and acquiring products that fit their needs, while providing world class customer service.
Dispensary Address: 1265 Laketon Ave. Muskegon, MI 49442.
In this role you will....
- Greet customers upon arrival and perform initial check-in by checking required ID's.
- Assist new customers with questions and state required forms; update customer information in point of sale (POS) system.
- Ensure the presence of the waiting room, and sales floor is well maintained and stocked during down time.
- Educate customers on cannabis properties and selection of proper genetics according to their desired effect, relief for patients' aliments, or per request.
- Fill online orders in a quick and efficient manner; greet and checkout curbside customers ensuring compliance with state regulations.
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner; escalate to management when needed.
- Maintain product knowledge and keep up on current cannabis trends.
- Accurately use and maintain Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Comply with company cash handling policies and perform daily cash management responsibilities and compliance reporting per company policy.
- Assist with intake of product, inventory counts and additional audits on a regular basis.
- Daily compliance with dispensary policies, including but not limited to the following: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
- Maintain compliance with local and state regulations, company policies and SOPs.
Skills and experience you have...
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Basic computer and information technology skills.
- Previous experience as a Budtender preferred but not required.
- Previous experience using a Point of Sale (POS) system preferred but not required.
- Working Cannabis product knowledge (flower, edibles, vape cartridges, topical lotions, tinctures, rso, etc.).
- Basic understanding of the medical benefits of specific Cannabis products.
- Able to stand for up to 12 hours; Adhere to all policies, rules, regulations; Able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a background check. Must be eligible to obtain any necessary state and industry specific worker's permit(s).
You should apply if...
- You have interest and experience in providing exemplary customer care!
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are detail-orientated and comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you're interested in being part of our journey, we'd love to hear from you!
C3 Industriesis led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Cannabis Shop) throughout Michigan, Missouri, and Massachusetts, and Oregon. Learn more at www.C3Industries.com.
- Attention To Detail
- Cash Management
- Customer Service
- Information Technology