Jane Technologies - Revenue Operations Manager
Jane is building the future of eCommerce.
Jane is looking for a high-performing Revenue Operations Manager to drive operational efficiencies within the revenue organization, working both Sales and Partner Success. We are looking for a logical leader with a knack for streamlining processes between different departments. The Revenue Operations Manager will develop a deep understanding of our internal systems and roles, and should be able to act as a link between the Revenue teams and the rest of the company. Culture is the single most important component of Jane's success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded eCommerce company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- Diagnose inefficiencies in our current processes and systems, and develop game plans to improve workflows
- Develop reports related to Sales performance (KPI tracking, commissions, etc.), Partner Success performance (upsells, renewal reports, etc.), and Partnership dynamics (referral agreements, etc.)
- Take an active role in outlining the retail and brand landscape in US and Canada, and use those insights to inform sales territories
- Work cross functionally across all departments
What You Bring...
- 2+ years experience working in a Sales Operations role
- Salesforce expert; ability to analyze raw data, create native reports, and automate day-to-day SFDC activities
- Deep experience collaborating with sales and support teams - and the ability to suggest and implement meaningful changes
- Superior project management skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to inspect a startup’s current reporting and processes, then develop and implement relevant changes
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.