LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
This role will create, grow, and nurture national and regional relationships with our emerging dispensary clients, ensuring adoption across LeafLink’s suite of b2b marketplace services across the industry’s emerging retailers. We’re looking for someone with a proven track-record of working with a large group of emerging accounts at scale, in order to expand our reach and deepen our engagement. Reporting into the Regional Director, you will work together with a cross-functional team to not only drive retail engagement with LeafLink’s platform, but to contribute to LeafLink’s overall success. As the voice of the customer for emerging retailers, you will collect and share feedback with internal stakeholders, helping to shape the future strategy for the emerging buy-side of LeafLink’s marketplace.
You will be part of a team creating a world-class experience for our retailers. You will serve as the subject matter expert, advising your accounts on best practices for leveraging LeafLink to grow their businesses. You will provide strategic guidance that reflects best practices, technical expertise, and industry acumen.
This role is highly collaborative. You will help develop this service line, which will be a new offering for 2021. You will be working cross-functionally across multiple teams, team members and markets. You need to be an excellent communicator and proactive self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
- Lead LeafLink’s efforts to grow GMV and revenue within the cannabis industry’s emerging retail accounts.
- Develop and manage relationships at scale through a one-to-many approach with the cannabis industry’s emerging retailers, identifying potential new opportunities with partners and ensuring those relationships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of the company.
- Develop automated but strategic and personalized account engagements via Salesforce and internal tools.
- Achieve growth targets for assigned accounts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis that include client engagement (GMV) and revenue.
- Work across multiple teams and with multiple stakeholders internally to package our product offerings as a full-service solution for our emerging retail platform partners; packages may include our SaaS-enabled Marketplace, LeafLink Financial payments solutions, LeafLink Logistics (L3), integrations, and LeafLink Insights (analytics).
- Be the company evangelist for these partnerships internally and get the team excited about our technology and offerings. Help retailers maximize their usage of and success with the platform,
- Become a thought leader by being able to speak in depth about all of LeafLink’s products and offerings as well as confidently represent company POVs on industry topics in partner and internal meetings/emails.
- Execute overall growth plan geared to align with the company’s long-term strategy.
- Manage partnership deliverables including regular reports and ad hoc needs.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Remote role
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience managing relationships with a SaaS software solution and are familiar with solution selling. You have experience with supporting a large group of emerging businesses/SMBs preferred.
- Demonstrated success in a high volume account management role.
- 3+ years communicating technical software including feature demonstrations, functionality overviews, and best practice sharing with non-technical end users.
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM and a strong understanding of Hubspot or other marketing automation tools.
- Experience in online demonstrations and web-based trainings for groups.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding your targets.
- A strong communicator - possessing both written and verbal communication skills, you can develop presentations with clear narratives and compelling solutions.
- You are the master at suggesting next steps, customizing communications, and following-through with even the most unlikely of leads. Follow-through is the cornerstone of your success.
- You possess the ability to excel in a fast-paced startup, and you thrive in a market that is constantly evolving and changing
- A solid understanding of the current landscape in the legalized Cannabis industry is a strong plus
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.