Reports to: Manager, Retail Operations; Supervisor, Retail Operations
The Retail Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical cannabis needs. Is responsible for providing patient care with empathy, compassion and professionalism. Living our vision, mission and values always. Ensure patients receive the correct medicinal product that best benefits their medical condition.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Full Time Retail Associate, who share our passion to provide quality medicine and excellent patient care experience to patients who need them and who support the Company’s core values and culture. The Retail Associate works closely and collaboratively with the dispensing facility leadership and reports to the Retail Operations Manager and Retail Operations Supervisor. The dispensing facility is in Stuart, FL and operates seven days per week.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Three years of experience on a retail operation, point of sales system and use of Microsoft office programs.
- Must be passionate about handling all aspects of a retail operation, compliance and inventory control.
- Excellent and effective consulting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including listening.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to detail and able to consistently follow up instructions as outlined.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
Travel %: 0
FLSA status: Non-exempt
Additional Abilities Required:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time, use hands to perform manual tasks, and lift or move up to 10 pounds (or more with assistance). Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
About Columbia Care
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of medical and adult use cannabis products and related services with licenses in 18 US jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care currently operates 107 facilities including 80 dispensaries and 27 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the United States, and continues to deliver an industry-leading, patient-centered medicinal cannabis operation that has quickly expanded into the adult use market as a premier operator. The company currently offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. With more than four million sales transactions since its inception in 2012, Columbia Care is known for setting the standard for compassion, professionalism, quality, care, and innovation in the rapidly expanding cannabis industry. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.