The Regional IPM Manager is responsible for creating and managing all IPM procedures in compliance with both State and Federal regulations for the Indoor Division of Trulieve. This includes minimizing the effect of pests and disease through responsible sanitation practices, systematic scouting, an organized application program, and the use of beneficial insects. This person will be accountable for their team’s productivity while maintaining a safe working environment and follows Worker Protection Standards.
- Monitors, audits, reports, and maintains Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) pertaining to control activities.
- Responsible for the entirety of the Indoor Integrated Pest Management Program within their region.
- Educated on approved pesticides and Dept of Ag rules for the states Trulieve cultivates in.
- Oversees all documentation of IPM including scouting reports, application history, seasonal pests and disease occurrences.
- Ensures that all biologicals are applied at effective levels within the recommended rates provided by manufacturer.
- Decrease product adulteration rates caused by pest and disease.
- R&D of newly approved products.
- Responsible for phytosanitation and prophylactic chemical regiments within the garden.
- Maintain strict application guidelines according to the stage of the plant.
- Maintain SDS/MSDS booklet of all products used by the IPM team.
- Ensure all IPM team members are WPS trained and fit-tested.
- Enforce WPS standards including the use of PPE.
- Responsible for the safe and correct storage all products in accordance with their label.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the department including the quality and efficiency of applications.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program for all IPM equipment.
- Maintain updated inventories for all products on hand and order all needed supplies for the (IPM) team.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 background screening, FL Dept. of Health approval.
- Must have a familiarity with OMRI compliant products and their use-cases.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Knowledge of cannabis cultivation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change and challenge the status quo.
- Strong consultative and partnership skills.
- MS Office and email proficiency.
- Science based bachelors preferred.
- Must have extensive knowledge of plant pathology, entomology, and physiology.
- Must have current private applicators license.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Solid ability to analyze, identify, and correct mistakes within datasets.
- Strong mathematical and critical thinking skills
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Robust Microsoft Excel skills with application experience.
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Travel to all states Trulieve cultivates in is required.
- The Regional Indoor IPM Manager will report to the National IPM Director.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the essential functions of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and its requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. We are an EOE company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- McKeesport, PA 15132: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Required)
- Plant Health: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location