Jane Technologies - Recruiting Coordinator
Jane is building the future of eCommerce.
Jane is an MIT-founded, high growth, and rapidly expanding technology company in the cannabis industry. As the cannabis industry’s first complete real-time marketplace, we aim to provide consumers with a confident, safe and simple shopping experience. Users can browse local products in real-time, compare by price, proximity or popularity and place orders at local stores for pickup or delivery - all on the industry’s largest marketplace. In addition to our marketplace, we provide online menus and end-to-end checkout flows to dispensaries by integrating directly with their POS systems and leveraging real-time data to connect dispensaries and consumers. Additionally, Jane provides key data insights to industry stakeholders via our growing analytics platform.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane’s success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/
We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our team of recruiters. At Jane recruiting coordinators will be important partners to our recruiting team and the recruiting process. You will be a Jane Technologies ambassador and liaison between our candidates and company. Lastly, ensure that every candidate has the best possible experience beginning to end.
- Be one of the first faces and names that candidates see. Make them feel welcome, delighted, informed and taken care of. Manage all coordination of interviews virtually and onsite (when the time comes). It'll often be across time zones, require travel, and both interviewers and candidates will have questions for you!
- Don't assume because something is the way it is, it's the way it has to be. Offer ideas to refine our processes and improve upon existing programs. Take on projects of impact to the candidate experience.
- A human-centric approach to your work. You want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers.
- A mind geared toward logistics. You can crank on scheduling requests. You put your feet in the shoes of both the candidates and the interviewers to think of everything.
- Time management skills that help you handle it all.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, and friendly.
- A desire to build the Jane Technologies team and expand the knowledge of recruiting.
- Adept ability to be flexible.
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.