Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 42 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
The company is seeking a self-motivated, efficient, and meticulous warehouse clerk to join our growing team. The receiving and material handling clerk will be responsible for receiving and unloading product deliveries, maintaining stock in the throughout the facility, and moving inventory and other materials to fulfill orders for production as well as assisting with audits. This position requires a diligent team member who can successfully complete tasks and operate throughout the day autonomously.
• Move stock to and from loading docks, delivery vehicles, storage areas, and production areas either manually or using equipment as required.
• Understand and follow all rules and regulations set forth by NY State for handling and inventory of medical marijuana and associated materials.
• Follow all SOPs related to department and job duties and adhere to GMPs.
• Maintain good documentation practices.
• Keep the receiving dock, storage room, and overall warehouse organized and tidy. Implement general housekeeping practices to maintain workplace cleanliness.
• Assist in Inventory reconciliation including audits and cycle counting.
• Perform quality inspections of materials, ensuring that the delivery is completed as requested and that the order meets company and industry standards.
• Fill out inventory/production lists, crosscheck incoming invoices and maintain accurate receiving logs.
• Maintain inventory of shipping/receiving materials and supplies.
• Communicate any security or safety concerns to Logistics/Security teams as needed.
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
• Perform tasks in BioTrack THC and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications.
• Supply production with materials needed via batch records and or direct communication with manufacturing.
• Process and returns for incorrect and defective products.
• Maintain an organized and functional storage room utilizing 5S and general warehousing principles.
Job Qualification Requirements:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• May not be convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statues
• Valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of operation of power/mobile equipment
• Ability to accurately fill out documentation
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English
• Possess Basic Math skills such as addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
• Possess basic computer skills and be able to enter and maintain data accurately
• Ability to gown and work in an aseptic/clean room environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lb
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
• 1-year experience in a related field required
• Previous GMP warehouse work environment experience preferred
• Inventory management system experience preferred
• Manages time efficiently
• Communicates clearly and effectively
• Understanding of basic inventory principles
• Ability to represent the company professionally when dealing with external parties
• Excellent work ethic
• High School diploma or GED required
The salary for this position is $17 per hour.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.