Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside\*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Receiving Lead to join our Brookville, PA facility. This individual will be responsible for shipping, receiving, and maintaining inventory of supplies within our warehouse. This role will also establish a new shipping facility including design and layout, organizing supplies, and implementing systems to ensure efficient distribution of products.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Manage daily procedures including receiving, inspection, repair, stock replenishment and customer quality complaints
- Responsible for ownership of performing cycle-counts; success will be measured by inventory accuracy
- Prepare bills of lading for LTL shipments and ensure correct quantities against work orders
- Operate sit-down forklift, stand-up forklift, reach truck, order picker and RF unit during all receiving processes
- Utilize RF scanners to electronically perform warehouse activities
- Generate and process receiving paperwork using company WMS system
- Enter applicable data in WMS for receiving and product availability/location within facility for put away
- Maintain outside processing materials record and report through scan and email all processing documents with corresponding emails for 3PL
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations regarding the shipping, receiving and storing of fuels and chemicals
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Prior experience in warehousing or inventory control position, required
- Understanding of relevant warehousing and inventory techniques, required
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to lead an effective team and foster a sense of collaboration to achieve goals
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.