In this role, the Data Analyst is assigned to the Data Team within the Trulieve processing facility. Data Analysts will provide support for the Data Supervisor in the entry, compiling, and organization of data, as well as reviewing reports from 3rd party labs.
· (30%) Reviews Certificates of Analysis to ensure compliance with internal standards and legal regulations. Compiles all paperwork to support daily third-party sampling of newly finished products.
· (15%) Enters data and completes stock transfers in SAP database
· (15%) Collaborates with Data Technicians and Data Analysts to ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks
· (15%) Assists other departments with inquiries and requests for data and analysis
· (10%) Locates and fixes errors in database and Excel worksheets
· (15%) Assists Data Supervisor with compiling data for reports to leadership
The minimum qualifications for the position include a Bachelor’s degree. Data entry experience is strongly preferred.
The incumbent should possess the following KSA’s (knowledge, skills and abilities):
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook. SAP familiarity is preferred.
· Knowledge of the policies and procedures which guide employees at Trulieve.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, efficiently manage time, utilize problem solving skills and techniques, keep detailed and accurate records and maintain confidentiality concerning laboratory matters.
· Ability to interact and work cooperatively with staff.
· Florida Driver's License or ability to obtain one.
· Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
· Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. The Data Team is active from 7am-10pm, seven days a week. The ideal candidate will be able to work early and/or late shifts during the week and weekends as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Midway, FL 32343: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have at least 1 year of experience in the cannabis industry?
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location