HELP MAKE HISTORY in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company. Compliance, education and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA. We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to all, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, by building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you. A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment. If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What You Will Be Doing
Leafly is seeking a Program Manager, Brand Subscriptions to work on partner programs including a variety of internal administrative and client-facing account management tasks. This position will be remote and will report to the Manager of Brand Partnerships.
Program Managers at Leafly continuously build client relationships, as well as manage communication and requests post-sale. Program Managers think two steps ahead and strive to find solutions. They’re humble, empathetic, and focus on delivering exceptional work the team is proud of, on time.
The Program Manager, Brand Subscriptions will act as the knowledgeable and trusted and strategic client resource for brands using Leafly’s subscription platform. They will help client contacts navigate across the platform, address questions, and funnel feedback that may arise, as well as work closely with the larger team on any upsell or renewal opportunities.
This person has high standards of oneself and others, is meticulously detail oriented, is curious about the world and culture, and has a galvanizing quality in team atmospheres. He or she adeptly holds other team members and themselves accountable, and is a strategic and creative thinker who works quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment that demands scrutiny and critical thinking at all times.
- Support planning and coordination of brand client campaigns from asset management through to performance reporting and analysis.
- Cross-functional team collaboration on client deliverables.
- Measure performance benchmarks for brand subscriptions and maintain data and insights reports to support internal product improvements.
- Create and manage monthly email sequences to keep subscribers engaged and highlight any new subscription features or training materials.
- Dive deep into data to identify campaign performance trends and insights.
- Provide insightful customer feedback to internal Leafly teams. Advocate for customer needs cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns.
- Facilitate and execute renewals for existing subscription contracts.
- Facilitate onboarding, training and asset creation for new brand subscription customers.
- Identify account growth opportunities and contribute to a healthy lead-flow to advertising sales team.
- Create and execute a communication strategy for and objection handling to reduce subscription churn.
- 3+ years' experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or other client-facing role.
- Strong ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment independently and as a collaborative team member.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well Google platforms (Docs, Slides, Drives and Hangouts). Familiarity with Tableau, Google Analytics and Salesforce is a plus.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong prioritization instincts and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solution oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude.
*Have you experienced the Leafly app? We are actively seeking individuals that understand our product and have a zest for learning more. Download on iOS or Android today, and subscribe to our newsletter on leafly.ca for updates.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Leafly is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.