“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID:** 1322
Remote Work Available:** No
The Production Scheduler reports to operations and is responsible for batch sequencing, lines labor optimization and flower utilization. He/She matches the weekly production plan by SKU and serves respected site. Works with Hub Team and Site managers and employees of production facility to ensure workflows align with production plan. Follows short term and long-term forecasts provided by the Hub Team based on product specifications, sales data and purchase orders to issue timely and cost-efficient work orders and plans.
- Uses the Cultivation Planner + Production Planner + Material Planner inputs and requirements to make a 1-2 week schedule for just the site.
- Prepares, issues, and controls production schedules and material requirements at the site level to ensure a controlled flow to meet production requirements on a daily basis.
- Develops and maintains reports relating to process, product and operation on-time performance. Advises management when on-time order delivery is in jeopardy.
- Works daily with peers and superiors developing the maturity of the production planning systems in support of business goals and a continuous improvement initiative.
- Correlates planning and scheduling of orders with process and labor availability to obtain optimum utilization of equipment, efficient allocation of labor, and on-time delivery of products.
- Evaluates production statistics and their impact to the production schedule.
- Reports major variances from plan to Hub Team and Plant Leadership along with a course correction action plan for managing issues as they arise.
- Revises and reschedules production work orders when necessary.
- Coordinates production materials, supplies, and sub-contracted orders through the purchasing department.
- Oversees process for physical counts of finished goods, raw materials, and work in process inventory, identifying and solving inventory variances, including the update of the inventory control system as requested
- Attends regular Operations and Supply Chain meetings to develop priorities which are in line with Hub Team.
- Analyzes complete work orders to verify labor and material posting, closing and retaining work orders.
- Using ERP or other company systems, report capacity required, including overtime needs, per build schedule and business planning.
- Participate in cost reductions and process improvement programs.
- Work pro-actively, on a daily basis, with supervisors, procurement and other departments to ensure schedules are maintained.
Education and/or Experience:
- Four or more years related experience and training in a production / manufacturing setting;
- AA/BS degree in Supply Chain Management or Project Management preferred
- Attention to detail and quality mindset
- Solid computer skills with experience in Microsoft Excel as well as other business software
- Experience with manufacturing purchasing, lean manufacturing and Six Sigma or material management all a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to effectively build relationships and influence others to achieve goals and project objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical and organizational skills
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
Must be able to pass a Level 2 background screening
Required Education and Experience
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Past experience in Manufacturing Scheduling is a MUST
- Past experience in cannabis industry is preferred
- SAP experience is preferred
- Capability to lead indirectly different departments on the released plan
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid ability to manage database and analytics as central point to information
This position will supervise an SAP Analyst
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the essential functions of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and its requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 - 55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.